Saturday, February 18, 2012

What did you think of the movie ' One Night With The King' ?

Loved it on the big screen in the theater%26lt;%26gt;%26lt;What did you think of the movie ' One Night With The King' ?I saw it and I liked it, but I suppose I was kind of disappointed. The sets, and costumes were wonderful. The story is interesting enough as it is per the Bible and did not need all the extra things done to capture people's attention. I felt the romantic storyline was kind of cheesy at first, but it seemed to improve as the movie progressed.What did you think of the movie ' One Night With The King' ?
One of the worst movies I've ever seen. Thumbs down!What did you think of the movie ' One Night With The King' ?I haven't seen it, I am not a big fan of Hollywood trying to be Godly, it seems like an oxymoron to me.
I didn't get to see it. But I hope to.What did you think of the movie ' One Night With The King' ?I was really excited when I heard about it and rushed out to see it as soon as it opened in theatres....but I hate to say it, I was disappointed.



In my opinion I felt it had no depth. To me, it was more of a cheesy musical love story. I like story lines such as this to have more grit and passion.



It didn't leave a lasting impression on me and didn't cause me to think about it days after.What did you think of the movie ' One Night With The King' ?
Good,but they should have stuck to the real story.After all it was good enough for God ,so why not movie makers?
I don't go for "one nighters".What did you think of the movie ' One Night With The King' ?
I loved it but I thought the characters' emotions weren't shown very well. I was confused all the time trying to figure out who was feeling what. When Esther told her boyfriend (can't remember his name) that she wouldn't run off with him neither of them looked that upset over it.
Never heard of it nor seen it, but I'll bet both Transformers and Harry Potter beat it, hands down.
Is this the story of Frank Sinatra's life and his loves?
It was mediocre as a production and, to me, took

a lot of meaning out of the original - changed too

much that did not need changing from the book

of Esther - made the love story very "Hollywood"

by design (or attempted to). Parts were ok.

They tried.

No comments:

Post a Comment