Saturday, February 18, 2012

I am a woman in love with my best girlfriend?

Firstable, Hi to every one:I would like to know what she feels for me. I see her almost every week. She is very sweet and caring. We sometimes massages to one another without getting there. I asked her if she gets exited and she answered Yes, but nothing happens. The next day I asked If she likes me and she said _ I dont like you. I love you!. One night she called me in the middle of the night and left a message saying that she was thinkng of me that she was washing tv. She says things like I miss you, I love you through kisses that I going over there and give hugs and kisses. Does this means that she is may be in love I am so confused about all this things. Thank you!I am a woman in love with my best girlfriend?Why don't you get together

and sleep with each other

Are you spanishI am a woman in love with my best girlfriend?did you do it

are you happy

Report Abuse

I am a woman in love with my best girlfriend?it depends if shes gay or not.

but if she isnt well all girls say i love you to their best friends and say i miss you so if shes straight dont get the wrong message.lolI am a woman in love with my best girlfriend?
hmm why don't you straight up ask her? girls and their girl best friends are often really compassionate and caring towards each other, so its possible that she may just be treating you as she would with any other girl best friend. if you don't want to make it awkward if she doesnt like you back that way, since you guys are best friends, why don't you just ask her who she's interested in in that moment? hopefully she says you! good luck with everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment