Saturday, February 18, 2012

GIRLS ONLY: OK i would love some help?

ok so there is this girl that could almost be a twin to my personality.we were dating for a while but she would change like every day. for example: she told me one night that she loved me more than anything and wanted to be with me forever. me and had met up that night fyi. but then the next night, we met again, she couldn't give a rats *** whether i died or not. its just my luck. she was the best except for that. can anyone tell what that was about?GIRLS ONLY: OK i would love some help?She sounds like she might have been having a bad day the second time or it was just that time of month if you know what I mean...GIRLS ONLY: OK i would love some help?she could have straight up lied about either of those two things or most likely is bi polar and crazy, stay way from those peopleGIRLS ONLY: OK i would love some help?She probably on her days....well idk i mean is she talking to anyone else besides u???GIRLS ONLY: OK i would love some help?
She's lonely.



Was she drinking when she said she loved you after just meeting you? If not, maybe she was just glad you were there with her. Perhaps she was just having a crappy night and was happy someone wanted her.
  • map of idaho
  • campers
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment