Saturday, February 18, 2012

Ever had a one night stand?

I had two in my teens. Both times were with stunningly good looking guys who I knew I just had to sleep with. Generally this is pretty unlike me as apart from them I've always had serious, long-term relationships and have been married for ages, but I didn't regret either of them one little bit. In fact I loved it. I knew what I wanted, so did they, I didn't want anything more from them and it was fab. You?Ever had a one night stand?A rider to the contract - if you told either of the stunningly good looking guys that you would be theirs forever, breathlessly proclaiming your undying and eternal love for them as they removed your panties with their teeth and buried their face between your thighs, then that was dishonest and you should be spanked. By me. Please.



If, however, Chummies 1 and 2 knew from the second you unzipped their flies to the moment they were wiping their dongs dry on the curtains and calling a taxi that that was all that was on the cards, then you did nothing wrong. In fact what you did was wholly admirable, probably ecstatic fun while it lasted and if there's a DVD I'd like to buy a copy.



Don't sound like you're sweating too much over this, and nor should you. Sex is as much fun as you can have without laughing (and in the case of my ex-wife, including laughing) and there is no reason that it shouldn't be the same for women as it is for men. Remember, sex for it's own sake is filthy, debauched and utterly perverted. Well, it is if you're doing it properly, anyway.



By the way, was this last year in Brighton? Drinks at the Hole In The Wall Pub, dinner at La Fourchette then swinging from the chandeliers in my suite at the Pelirocco Hotel? If it was, it might have been me. If so, you were f*ck*ng great.Ever had a one night stand?
Until I read some of the answers here, I nearly answered, "Who hasn't, it's part of life isn't it?" I respect those who say they wouldn't under any circumstances, but think they are a bit pious for condemning other people for something that many many people do. I much prefer meaningful love making, but look back on some more shallow encounters with fondness and even some sordid ones without regret - allow yourself room for human fallibility and mistakes, you are a long time dead after all.Ever had a one night stand?yes a few am not a slut!but when your 50 and you have been married 30 years and you look back on your life at least you can look back and laugh at some of the things you have done,its not like you would do that at 50 you have years tied in a partnership,you have to meet a few dragons 2meet your prince!
Yes i have had a one night stand.. Didn't want to know his name or anything.. Just wanted to have a good time.



Besides most women fantasise about doing a stranger lol





But i do perfer a relationship more. I love the emotion connection you have with a person.



But shouldn't judge people on what they have done in the past.Ever had a one night stand?Yes, a few times just to see what it was like and because of my mood at the time. I prefer a relationship though, there's much more of an emotional connection.Ever had a one night stand?
Once, I regret it. Found it to be hollow - not me at all. Relationships are better.
no its sick...i hate ppl who do it lol!



Its all about sex and that really isnt good!





The fact its dangerous!Ever had a one night stand?
Yes, I have a one night stand every weekend. It's great!
never,never will!!
One night stand.. You offering love?
no never. never appealed to me
Yes. No regrets. Really great sex.
nope and dont' plan on it...sorry but whoever does that must seem desperate or needy
No never. I just couldn't... in fantasy land I could - but that's different.



I have slept with a girl at a party - but we were just gently kissing and I was slowly and gently massaging her hair and scalp. She placed my hand on her tummy. She went to sleep and I watched her sleep for a while. That was more special to me - just watching her sleep next to me was kind of special. There were other people sleeping in the living room too - so perhaps something could have happended if circumstances were different - but I'm glad I haven't had a one night stand.



I feel it would get too messy otherwise -- but then again, I wouldn't know - as I have never done such a thing. I'd hate the morning after scenario too, especially all hung over and looking like poop...!

No comments:

Post a Comment