Saturday, February 18, 2012

Am i in love? please give me your opinion :)?

I knew this "Guy" for a whole year before we went to an Anime convention (OTAKON. It was in Baltimore.) He and i had sex and i never "came" but i enjoyed it very much (HE came though lol). We did so many fun things together and i even hosted a panel with him because he was nervous....And their was almost 3,000 people watching and I'm generally a really shy girl..but for him i would do anything. A N Y T H I N G.





He said he loved me one night before we went to sleep and that REALLY struck a cord in my brain. It filled me with joy and i think he meant it. When i cried one night about how i missed my dad (He's dead) he cuddled and hugged me and basically comforted me. It felt so nice to be held...I miss my "man" so much because he had to go back to New Jersey. I even plan on making money to go see him because i miss him so much. I can't stop thinking about him. He's the first thing i think about when i wake up and the last thing i think about before bed.





My "Man" hid his age from me which is understandable (I am sure he has his own insecurities)..He's 33 and I'm almost 18....Is it true Love doesn't matter what age? Me and him get along so good (were both nerds 8-P ) and we always laugh and have fun together and we even share some of the same hobbies and interest. I believe he's my soul mate (If those exist)....so...what do you guys think? I think i am in love...i never been in love before so it's confusing me...Am i in love? please give me your opinion :)?No one can tell you if you're in love except your heart. Corny, I know, but true. As for your more important question. No, love has no age. I'm 20, and my boyfriend is 27. We've been together for 2years now. Some girls enjoy older men more because, us girls mature at a lot faster rate then boys. I've always been into older guys. When I was 14, by boyfriend was 20. Then when I was 16 my boyfriend was 26. If you think you're in love, then so be it. You're in love. But he is a man, and he could possibly just be with you because you're much younger then him, and he feels b.a. for being with a younger girls. [Guys can be such jerks] So watch your heart, don't let any man hurt it or break it.Am i in love? please give me your opinion :)?lol, if you have to ask, you're probably not, oh and a 33 year old flirting with an 18 year old probably has a few personal issues that you wont want or need to get involved with, be smart about this..... sorry if that was a bit harshAm i in love? please give me your opinion :)?he is an abuser. He does not have any integrity or he would not have had sex with a minor. He probably has a wife and children. Consider yourself lucky that you did not end up pregnant or w a STD.Am i in love? please give me your opinion :)?
What you just described is called statutory rape. He's an older guy who knows how to seduce young women. He will tell you EXACTLY what you need/want to hear. I think you are not in love, but love the idea of being in love. Maybe even trying to justify sleeping with him after just meeting him, hmmm? At his age, he probably has a wife and 3 kids at home. Move on, he's not right for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment