Saturday, February 18, 2012

Does he still love me or am I kidding myself?

A while back I suspected that my husband had a one night stand possibly two but I think I might have caught on a bit too quickly or he was Just very careless, I have decided to play the patience game and we've had sex a couple of times since Great sex last night! and yet he couldn't even by me a card for Valentines- said he hadn't had time and that we'd do something during the week.what you think?Does he still love me or am I kidding myself?First of all, I would get tested for any STD;s and then I would be very hurt that he just "dismissed" the fact that Valentines Day was yesterday, and he does not even bother to buy you a card, come on, that is just not right. I would not accept that "excuse", so how in the world can you?



My mom and her ex husband when they were married had problems, and then he cheated on my mother, and then he gave her an infection and she confronted him about it and shortly after that things were never the same, and they got a divorce.



If I were you, I would confront him and find out what is really going on, and oh, yeah, don't forget to take care of yourself by taking a test for any STD"s he may have given you while sleeping with her. You know, if he slept with a woman, you are sleeping with her also, because anything he gets from her, he gives to you.



Take a test and then talk to him.Does he still love me or am I kidding myself?I'm confused, you are confused. Seems like a communications problem between you both.

No comments:

Post a Comment