Saturday, February 18, 2012

He knows I love him...can I fix our friendship?

I fancied this guy for a long time and then we started to work on a project at uni together, we became really close friends and would just hang out and talk all night and stuff. We spoke nearly every day, but i grew to love him. One night he kissed me and I thought he felt the same way, we had sex but just before he said nothing could happen...i did it anyway. This was a week ago since then our friendship has been strained, i freaked out about it and lost my cool. I told him everything and how i felt, he said he was not in a good place and gave lots of other reasons. After a tough conversation I thought we fixed it but then we got drunk and he said all this stuff about how he really liked me etc. This confused me and we had an argument cos i saw him with someone else, I lost it again and tried to get answers. I told him to just tell me he did not feel the same way so I could get over it. I could sense he was getting annoyed. I said we can be friends now. I still love him but I have to work close with him and value his friendship....thing is he prob thinks I am mental now, I asked him if he wants to hang out tomorrow and he made an excuse. And it seemed weird...how do i fix this?He knows I love him...can I fix our friendship?he sounds like a jerk, and it sounds like he's just jerking you around.



you really don't need to even waste another second on this guy. Settle for someone who actually wants a relationship with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment