Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Im dating my nephews dad?(No blood relation to me) Whats the harm? Im in love, but is it bad for the kid?

My sis got pregnant by a guy she had a one night stand with. THEY had a baby. Her name is Mandy. Through the years, Mandys dad and I have built a strong and lasting relationship. ON THE DOWNLOW. Im 19 now, but still living at home. Kevin is Mandys dad, asked me to move in with him. We've been seeing each other for 2 years now....and he wants to go public with the family. My sister has always had feelings for him, but they've only been a one night stand. I love my sis, but we're not especially THAT close....Mandy comes to visit Kev on the weekends, I just dont want to screw up the little girl.... what will people think...and the girl if things work out between us? SHould I worry, or am being a worry wart.



So I guess im her aunt, with the potential of being her step mom. Whats going on.Im dating my nephews dad?(No blood relation to me) Whats the harm? Im in love, but is it bad for the kid?You were young and you still are. As a sister of 4 sisters, I have to say that you are very selfish. You're not only being unfair to your sister but to your niece. You leave both of them with no choice. You never had a kid before you don't even know how hard it must have been for your sister. It was a one night stand, but Mandy is not a one time thing. She is here and she's happened. Your sister could have been selfish enough to abort knowing that Kevin didn't love your sister but she kept it and here you are having an intimate relationship with him. Just because she had a one night stand with him doesn't mean that you and him have something greater. She had his kid do you understand? If he weren't ready for a kid, he shouldn't have had sex with her and especially without protection. You, 19 and already wanting to marry instead of talking about going to school and getting an education. I don't even know if you're thinking about yourself less than you are already about your own family.Im dating my nephews dad?(No blood relation to me) Whats the harm? Im in love, but is it bad for the kid?
You realize that Mandy, the "little girl" is your niece and not your nephew, right???



Since your sis and the dude never really had a relationship, he's fair game (esp if you don't care if you hurt her if you and he were to get together)...the child will be fine and the situation can be explained when she (or he???) is old enough to understand...Im dating my nephews dad?(No blood relation to me) Whats the harm? Im in love, but is it bad for the kid?your ******* retarded!!! thats like some jerry springer ****! are u black? my god if ur sis even has feelings (let alone a ******* kid) why the **** would u even try anything with him. u are the ****** slut sister that ruins everything. your ******* worthless. in order to benefit to the world in any aspect u should probably kill yourself.
It could definitely have a negative impact on the kid. How do you think her mum will react with you shacking up with the father of their child. That will then have a flow on effect on the kid.Im dating my nephews dad?(No blood relation to me) Whats the harm? Im in love, but is it bad for the kid?You're running the risk of learning the definition of "distant relatives."Im dating my nephews dad?(No blood relation to me) Whats the harm? Im in love, but is it bad for the kid?
lol, im married to my neices dad... well step neice. its no problem .... people may talk **** for a little while, but it will pass. no worries
its not illegal, but a lil strange, follow your heart, you know there will be some talk and hurt among ur family, good luck on ur decisionIm dating my nephews dad?(No blood relation to me) Whats the harm? Im in love, but is it bad for the kid?
My grandparents were cousins

My parents are cousins.

I have a heart defect and my brothers, one of them has Asthma and the other is short-sighted.



I would never repeat my grandparents or my parents mistake and marry someone related to me! They tried it on me and I was engaged to my cousin, then I realised it was wrong and broke it off!



I'm marrying someone from a different culture, different features to my people, even different religion maybe.
You shouldn't date a sister's ex... it will forever be a rift between you. I say, find your own man! There is still a chance they could get together and be a family, especially if she has feelings. If you hadn't been sleeping with him, maybe they would be together. Your sister will be livid if she finds out!

I also bet they were having more sex than a one night stand. That's what everyone says, "it was only one time." I bet they've slept together after the baby was born as well... of course they're not going to come out and say that. Don't be naive and think it was just one time. People say that to save face.

And he IS a blood relation in that your niece is his blood relative... that's just too close for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment