Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Is it possible to get love world in the gay?

I had encounters with gays, but they only want sex, one night stand, I think because the strict rules of society, they have to hide their feelings and these caused many menthal sickness in this groups. Depressions, ezquizofreniqs, and many more.Is it possible to get love world in the gay?Yes many gays find love and devote themselves to one another. Have you seen on the news how many gays wanted to get gay marriage legalized.Is it possible to get love world in the gay?
Well, it's possible to get love with anyone. I hope everything works out for you. Good luck with your love troubles.Is it possible to get love world in the gay?My opinion and expierce from watching shows about gays-I am not gay but I love them to death! I think being gay is all about sex! lol I mean don't get me wrong. I know lesbians can have families as can gay men. I just see gays being more into sex then anything else. If I am wrong I apologize to anyone who might feel offended! :)
I'm not gay, so I am only speaking based on what I've seen with several friends and family members. Yes, there are relationships based on true love in the gay community. I have known many gay and lesbian couples who have been in long-term stable relationships, including lifelong partnerships. Your "encounters" have apparently been with a limited segment of the community.



As for mental illnesses and psychological problems, I'd have to research some statistics before I bought into your theory. I rather doubt that mental illness occurs in higher numbers among gays; perhaps situational depression arising out of a lack of acceptance. But there again, my experience has been with healthy, normal people who just want what the rest of us want: a happy life and someone to love.Is it possible to get love world in the gay?just as in the straight world, gays can find love too. sometimes it works out, sometimes it doesn't.



pretending this doesn't happen in the straight world, where divorces are approaching the 50% level, is patently ridiculous. many straight relationships don't work out either. and if you think straight guys and gals don't go through phases where they are just looking for fun and sex, then you need to wake up.Is it possible to get love world in the gay?
I found the man I love, and I am 100% confident about his love for me.



I know many many others who have the same testimony.
I like girls and I love girls..I have fallen in love with a girl and I've had complete and total sadness because of the breakup with that girl...I wish to fall in love with a girl again...

So...your question...YES...Is it possible to get love world in the gay?
My partner and I have been together for 15 years. We are quite happy thank you. We have a home and good jobs -- we own investment properties and stock. We are moderately successful upwardly mobile middle class....



Not then again we are in the northeastern US -- where there is pretty much total acceptence. You may be right in other areas of the world or even of the country.



Regards,



Reynolds Jones

Schenectady, NY

http://www.rebuff.org
yes yes yes...I've been in a 7 year relationship and now a 19 year one...they're out there
I am Gay and I was with the same guy for 15 years , we owned a home together and raised a child together . We were as much a family as any hetro. couple I know . In fact our relationship out lasted many of our heterosexual Friends . Gay people are like anyone else there are plenty of heterosexual players out there that are only looking for hook ups and one night stands . Just like there are many heteros looking for meaningful relationships . I think everyone ultimately wants to find that spec ail someone to share their life with .
Ezquizofreniqs?!

No comments:

Post a Comment