Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I'm still in love with my ex ???

I'm still in love with my Ex boyfriend! We were together for about a month, everything was perfect, we would spend a lot of time with each other and go out to the movies and stuff, we had a great relationship, and he said he loved me. And one night we had sex unprotected, so I thought I would end up being pregnant he said he would be there no matter what but then all of a sudden things changed, he wouldn't have time for me like he used to. So I told him let鈥檚 just be friends even though I didn鈥檛 mean it, he got really upset and started to drink a lot and wanted me to get an abortion, so I went to buy a paternity test and found out I wasn鈥檛 pregnant, after that he would act differently, he wouldn鈥檛 talk to me, always hanging out with his friends, calls only at night, I ignored him for a bit, but then when he would call and ask to see me I would be happy and desperately go and see him! His mom told him too not be with me CUZ SHE DOESN鈥橳 LIKE ME!! I think that鈥檚 why he鈥檚 acting this way and keeping it on the down low. I really love him and want him back I just don鈥檛 know what to do now cuz everything happened too fast, and now we don鈥檛 even talk the worst part of it is that we live in the same neighborhood, so we see each other all the time and stare at each other and don鈥檛 talk at all L does he still love me or care??? And what should I do?I'm still in love with my ex ???You are not mature enough to have sex. Having unprotected sex is the dumbest thing anyone can do. You did a stupid thing.



You immaturity also shows because all he wanted was to have sex with you. It has nothing to do with him mom or anything else. This is as obvious as the sun rising every morning. You were used by him; it's sad but that's what young guys are about. A month you were together? You must be very young.



he's calling you only at night? that's called a booty call.



He wanted sex; that's it; once he got it, he was gone.



Again NEVER have unprotected sex. Very immature and irresponsible. You are being exposed to every girl that he's ever slept with and all of the partners they ever slept with.



You really are clueless to what's going on; I hope you change things before your life becomes a mess. You deserve better than this. Mature, get better self esteem and get with a guy that really cares about you.I'm still in love with my ex ???
How can love you love someone after only a month..on the other hand be thankful you didnt get pregnant and having had sex without thinking about other consequences, have you heard of AIDS, Gonrrhea, clamydia etc.... I suggest you move on, its obvious he got what he bargained for.. Move on find your self a new boyfriend, and next time please dont have unprotected sex.I'm still in love with my ex ???He still wants some of that p*ssy, but he wants you on the pill.
my ex this my ex that he hates your guts get over it... and a paternity test tells if he is the father or not... only tongether a month jesus your on crack woman... he said he loved you to have sex... he never had time anymore cause he was seeing another girl.... tuff luck you got stuck with a dousche bag, sorry move on, get a new man and have a few kidsI'm still in love with my ex ???this is one of those crazy girls who likes to get used, abused and depressed



this dude is an alcoholist, you only knew him for 1 month, and you almost had his bastard babies.I'm still in love with my ex ???
First, I'm assuming that you got a pregnancy test, not a paternity test. He might have gotten scared when you said you might be pregnant. I wouldn't ever say that to a guy unless you knew for sure that you were. That's probally the most scary thing for them to hear. If he is a mommys boy, I would stay away. There's no breaking them from that. Unless you can make friends with his mom??
if he is doing what he's mom is telling him, his mama's boy and you deserve something better than that. I'm not telling you to suddenly forget him just try to make a new life, go out and have fun. because you are young and you are going to fall in love again anyways.I'm still in love with my ex ???
I am sorry, but i understand what you feel, it is really really hard, i been through a similar road u did only that it was two months and we work in the same building but never got to the sex part, u can ask anyone advice, u can try to get his attention, u can ask a friend or his friend to talk to him you can try your best but in the end it will not work, u will still be feeling hurt, You have to look on the bright side accept what have happen and count it as a blessing, try to go on with your life and do the things that you will be respected for even if he some how decided to talk evil about you people will not believe him because it is how you put out your self to be not what people talk about you. Try to find that peace within your heart to accept all the things that are said and although it is hard put a pleasant face do not show anyone what you feel inside especially your ex. Next time u try getting with someone try not to rush into sex take your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment