Saturday, February 18, 2012

How can I deal with this? Does he still love me?

I was with my ex for about a year, and we lived together for 6 months during this time. We both knew that we were right for each other and that we were going to be together forever. However, he messed up a lot and was talking to other women on the Internet and on Facebook. He is currently in Florida for 6 months pursuing his baseball career in the minor leagues. While he has been away, I found many e-mails that he has sent to random Craigslist girls and I even found his log-ins on sex sites and dating sites. When I confronted him, he denied it at first, then said he just does it to "talk." It hurt me really bad, so I broke it off and cut contact with him. He called me a couple days later because he was in a car accident, and we had this heartfelt talk. He said that he loved me, and he kept saying "Are you done with me forever?" I didn't respond because I am so hurt and confused right now. Then, the next couple of days, we didn't talk. I don't understand why he was so loving that one night and then didn't talk to me the next couple days. So, I texted him the other day because I wanted closure. He kept asking me what I wanted, and I said, what do you want. He said he wanted to wait, which I don't care because I want to as well, but he wanted to wait which makes me think he probably trying to hook up with new girls, and it hurts me to think about it. I told him I wanted to wait until he comes home in September to talk to him and see if we even have any feelings for one another, but I still love him even though he hurt me badly. Why would he say that he wanted to wait to get back together even when he was in the wrong?How can I deal with this? Does he still love me?Girl, you are his back up plan.

He's probably using the same lines and using the same emotional tactics on other women too so that way he's guaranteed to get laid where ever he is.



Personally, I would have walked away from him and never had accepted his phone call.

He was cheating on you.

And he will continue using you like a doormat.



Now if you feel he's worth that emotional roller coaster, then strap in for the ride.

And then don't go crying to your family or friends about how he's been hurting you, when you go back to him time after time.How can I deal with this? Does he still love me?He is not done yet sowing his "wild oats"

Men who do this are not reliable. He is not very "grown up" so why do U still want him?

Love is an illusion for most of us. It is not what we think it is.

A lot of athletes play in a field by day, and play the fields of girls by night.How can I deal with this? Does he still love me?You know why. When he asked if you were 'done' with him, he was clearing his bad conscience then! I'm sure he's got someone to help him thru his accident and she might be the one, if she's smart enough. If he makes it to the leagues it's all over for you. His head will swell and he's gonna screw everything that's not nailed down.How can I deal with this? Does he still love me?
Just forget him. You have put up with lots. He is away, go out, have a good time, meet new people!

No comments:

Post a Comment