Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Guy wanted me for a one night stand, I think, but now he wants to go out with me--will this work?

I met him last night %26amp; he seemed really into me, saying he loves my fun personality. We kissed and dirty danced, but that was it. Then, he tried to make the moves on me, if you know what I mean, and even asked me to stay the night at a hotel. All we really did was kiss. Now he emailed me, apologizing for going too fast. I think he wants to go out with me now. Do you think this will work, if I stay being a good girl? Thanks!Guy wanted me for a one night stand, I think, but now he wants to go out with me--will this work?Nothing like sending out mixed messages, Ginger. What's up with the dirty dancing? Sure it might work. There are probably quite a few relationships which begin as a one night stand although that's not how I'd like one of mine to start out as. So go out with him but if you want to be a "good" girl you should stop sending out "slut" girl messages. I suspect that he believes you'll go to bed with him but are now just playing hard to get. Maybe you should stop and think about what kind of guy you want and if the message you're putting out there is going to get you that kind of guy. Dirty dancing tells a guy you're up for anything and you shouldn't expect a guy to think any differently. .

No comments:

Post a Comment