Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Does he still love me or am I kidding myself?

A whileback I suspected taht my husband had a one night stand posibly two but I think I might've have caught on a bit too quickly or he was jst very careless, Ihave decided to play the patience game and we've had sex a couple of times since gret sex last night! and yet he ouln't even by me a card for Valentines- said he hadn't had time and that we'd do something during the week.what you think?Does he still love me or am I kidding myself?That sounds a little flaky on his part. Even if he scribbled "Happy Valentine's Day" on a piece of plain paper would have at least shown that he made the effort. Usually your gut feeling is what you should go with in situations such as the one you described. You two need to sit down and put everything out on the table to get a good, clean fresh start of things so you both will know exactly where you stand on this situation and in what direction you need to proceed next.



Good luck!
  • justin bieber phone number
  • andys auto sport
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment