Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Do I tell my girlfriend I cheated on her?

My girlfriend and I have been together for almost a year. We're in love, but one night at a party, I felt up a girl. We did not kiss, or have sex. I just felt her up. Do I tell my girlfriend. She'll break up with me, and everyone in my school will hate me, including my best friend. The guilt is killing me, what should I do?Do I tell my girlfriend I cheated on her?I think you should tell her, I am a girl and i would appreciate a guy who would admit his mistakes! To be completely honest, I would be a BIT pissed but if she truly loves you and you honestly did nothing she will forgive you. I'm pretty sure she would like to hear it now from you than later by someone else!

TELL HER! %26lt;3

HOPE I HELPED

HOPE EVERYTHING GOES WELLDo I tell my girlfriend I cheated on her?Tell her she might be pissed but you will feel better and less guilty.

No comments:

Post a Comment