Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I used to love a girl, but should I let her go?

She doesn't have to explain anything to me. I dated some one for four years %26amp; then she broke up with me. She didn't talk to me for two years. I went to jail, lost all my friends, %26amp; one night I got mugged. I called her because I wanted to find solace. She doesn't love me anymore, is happy without me, %26amp; isn't interested. Should I delete her from my life? Should I try out of respect for the past?I used to love a girl, but should I let her go?Something similar happend to me,but I let him go for the fact that is the past.

Sometimes ppl are in our lives for certain time and we have to learn to let go of that past even if it hurts.

It hurts me to let him go for the fact we had a history and we all have to grow to learn to let go.



good luck.
  • towing
  • christian bookstore
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment