Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Quick honest question wat is a good sized dick?

Im just a little bit envious cause most chicks love one night stands wit me and tell me how good the night was and even set me up wit there friends for a night of fun.. And when i get a girl friend we never have sex more than 3 times a week. Have never had a girl back up 2 nights in a row so im wondering maybe my package hurts them???Quick honest question wat is a good sized dick?maybe it does. it usually hurts me. when i do it one day i have to wait a coulple days before i can do it again comfortably so thats probly the reason. YOURE BIG SO BE PROUD OF IT!Quick honest question wat is a good sized dick?If its longer than a toilet paper roll then you are on trackQuick honest question wat is a good sized dick?ummm,,,,,just because you have a large penis (I think the implication is there) it doesn't mean that you are hurting a woman. Our area is pretty stretchy. Do you act over confident in bed? Are you a selfish lover in bed? The list can go on. In my experience (not saying this is you) men with larger penises have no technique or rhythm so maybe thats it. And if you still think its your size gets some ky or make sure you play around a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment