Saturday, February 18, 2012

"Ima put it on her by Day26" - why do chicks love this song?

If you take the lyrics literally, this guy is behaving like a total stalker and somehow getting women into bed, for a one-night-stand.



How come so many females love the lyrics to this song?



Have women changed their minds now? Do they want a guy who's pushy and forward, and gets them into bed for one night?"Ima put it on her by Day26" - why do chicks love this song?I like it.. But buddy no one really takes the lyrics seriously.. Cause i don't wanna one night stand %26amp;%26amp; i like it"Ima put it on her by Day26" - why do chicks love this song?
I am batman."Ima put it on her by Day26" - why do chicks love this song?I like the beat =/"Ima put it on her by Day26" - why do chicks love this song?
no I know that I dont



and the song is alrigth to me"Ima put it on her by Day26" - why do chicks love this song?DUDE! chicks love dickheads, it's in their blood

No comments:

Post a Comment