Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Guys: Would you love both baby's the same?

Ok so say you got two girls pregnant, one a girl you care nothing for and the other is your girlfriend who you love. Both are pregnant and it yours,( you had a one night stand with the other girl) and both are having the baby. Would you be just as involved with the one night stand baby, and love it just as much as the one you had with your girlfriend? Be honest.Guys: Would you love both baby's the same?Yeah, I'd never do that, so. If I really love a girl, I'm staying committed to her 100 percent. I wouldn't go around having one night stands.Guys: Would you love both baby's the same?both baby's whats? baby's = belonging to a baby.

babies = plural for babyGuys: Would you love both baby's the same?to be honest I would never have a one night stand, or cheat on my gf

No comments:

Post a Comment