Saturday, February 18, 2012

I'm in love with this girl but she is bestfirend?

Well I fell in love with my best friend we been friends go on 2year now. We started getting felling for each other. So we started dating but she was messing with other guys after her said she whould'nt.i live in NJ she lives in NC. When she came to NJ this summer we got together but when we started going out she was lying to me and cheated on me. One night I ask just ask her if her ever did any thing like that to me and that鈥檚 when she told me erveything.she said she that wasn鈥檛 ready for a relationship and she felt that she could talk to nobody else. We broke up and started rebuilding our firendship.yes I know she broke my heart but some thing in me can't let her go and this new to me I still love a lot but lost a lot of trust for her. We still talk on the phone every night still tell her how much I love her. one night we were talking and she told me that we have lost a lot between us she sied that now she see what she had now as it's gone. She sied that she know that鈥檚 she want be with me for rest of her life but she sied she still want to have fun. now as the day's goes by she feel that she is losing the lil bit of me that she still have want us to get back together reason why she say that now is that she don't need other cause she see what she have now. What should I do I want to give it another go but feel that I should just wait and see if she for real. At will the best thing to do plz help thanI'm in love with this girl but she is bestfirend?well its no different when it comes to guys. when guys cheat and want forgivness, we usually tell them that they have to prove and show us that they are sorry and its something that they really want. the same goes for women. she has to prove to you that she is ready and wants to be with you. sayin that she is ready is not enough. what if she does not know if she is ready? you love he and you dont want to get hurt again. let her prove it to you and build back what she broke. because she broke your heart and the part of the friendship that you both have. you seem like a great guy and im not saying punish her or anything like that. im just saying that she to prove her true self to you so that you dont get hurt again. you are just a regular person like everyone. just cuz you are a guy doesnt not mean that you dont get hurt like we do. also take things slow, communicate with each other. ask her if she is happy, if there is anything that she is not happy with or about. is there anything that needs improvenment. communicatintg with her will make things eaiser for her to open up to you more and fix the little problems before they turn into disaster. tell her upfront that you dont trust her because the gave you a reasone not to trust her. so then she will be aware that part of you will always have that feeling of hurt and you are just looking out for yourself by stating the obvious in the back of your mind. so just take your time with things, let her work on fixing things and proving that she want to commit to you by being faithful and making things work. GOOD LUCK

No comments:

Post a Comment