Tuesday, February 21, 2012

My girlfriend says she's in love with me but that she loves this other guy as just a friend.?

One night, my girlfriend and I were talking and she said that she is in love with me but that she loves this other guy with all her heart as a friend. Should I be worried?



The other guy is my girlfriend's ex, but the other guy has a girlfriend. Please help me, I really am desperate for an answer.My girlfriend says she's in love with me but that she loves this other guy as just a friend.?As long as you are around, she's with you but step out of line and she's making moves on him.My girlfriend says she's in love with me but that she loves this other guy as just a friend.?
Truth is, I love a lot of people, but when speaking to my current man, I'd never admit to being "in love" with anyone else. Sorry, you described a situation I once was in. Good news is after seeing what a douhe the other guy was, I eventually got over him too, but of course after leaving guy #1.

Report Abuse

My girlfriend says she's in love with me but that she loves this other guy as just a friend.?Haha I never heard somebody say that b4 but I would be worried if I was u like ask the boy if he loves her as a friend too and then u'll know wat to do after thatMy girlfriend says she's in love with me but that she loves this other guy as just a friend.?
theres nothing wrong with it, i love so many guys as friends you just need to trust herMy girlfriend says she's in love with me but that she loves this other guy as just a friend.?Wow! dude we are in the same exact situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment