Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Was a one night stand a good thing for me? i am normally shy?

I am an 18 year old boy who has never had a girlfriend and I can get shy with girls. I am the kind of guy who wants a loving, affectionate relationship with a girl more than sex.



Until the other night I had never even kissed a girl but one thing led to another with this girl I know and we had sex. She is not type of girl I am interested in having a relationship with and she feels the same about me but we had a great time the other night.



She is completely different to the type of girl I want to go out with. This girl was a very outgoing blonde with very large breasts and it was a brilliant experience.



So I was wondering, was having sex with this girl a good thing for me in order to bring out some fun and confidence in me, or would it have been better to share my first experience of kissing and sex with a girl I truely care about?



ThanksWas a one night stand a good thing for me? i am normally shy?you had a good time !! ??? fk it! get over yourself - make sure next time means somethingWas a one night stand a good thing for me? i am normally shy?I'm like you, like romantic stuff and i had one night stands, didn't enjoy, not for me, frustrating, i stop it.

my advice:stop it too will kill your romantic side.Was a one night stand a good thing for me? i am normally shy?yeah! hi-five!Was a one night stand a good thing for me? i am normally shy?
One night stands left Me feeling empty afterwards.
  • walkie talkie
  • jayco
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment