Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I'm confused--which is the truth? Will a guy ever say "I love you" if it isn't true?

I dated this guy for almost 2 years. Early on, he was extremely careful about throwing around the world "girlfriend," although he had no problem offering exclusivity after only 4 days, including a Valentine's Day date complete with an ipod as a present. He called often and we'd speak for 2-3 + hours a night, took me out every weekend, etc... I pulled away and went back to my bf, then he came back to me but was a little bit mean and distant, so I left again...he begged for me back, promised he'd changed thanks to therapy...I went back, he was worse than ever, and the vicious cycle repeated. I told him I love him...I said it one night, "I love you," he was like, "WHAT??" "Why??" but he wanted to talk about it...I didn't really wanna talk about it, just wanted to say it, I had a feeling he wouldnt say it back (and he didn't), but I didn't want it to be a discussion. He made it a discussion later.and the next night he told me in person he doens't want a relationhship. I didn't see him for several months. The next time we got together, things were different. He wanted to be with me. He told me he loved me both in text and in person. He said it 3 or 4 times total. I broke up with him bc I couldn't get over things he did while we were apart/broken up...things he did and said about me when I wasn't there. Even though I was being a giant B to him, I couldn't get over a couple of the things he did regardless of how mean I was being to him at the time.... so I broke up with him again. But, of course, repeating the pattern, I hung out with him post breakup (but we were fighting that night, lol) I was pressing him to explain why he did those things to me, and ultimately he told me he didn't love me. He had lied to take my virginity. But I found this hard to believe bc first of all, I was willing to have sex with him even though he didn't love me back... and second of all, if he refused to say it the previous spring, that tells me when he did say it, it must've been for real. There was literally NO incentive to him saying it to me.I'm confused--which is the truth? Will a guy ever say "I love you" if it isn't true?I wouldn't unless its trueI'm confused--which is the truth? Will a guy ever say "I love you" if it isn't true?
1. Guys say that all the time.



2. In your case, judge it, I am not sure he just said that. Maybe it just took him some time and that's why he did say it a few times sometime after...I'm confused--which is the truth? Will a guy ever say "I love you" if it isn't true?Guys say it all the. Time...I'm confused--which is the truth? Will a guy ever say "I love you" if it isn't true?
Don't be confused. Just know that when a man finds it difficult to express love, things will not change even after marriage. This is who he is. For whatever reason stemming from his early conditioning and experiences.

So if you can settle for some one who will probably never be able to fulfill your need for expressions of love and affection proceed, with the current arrangement.

On the other hand if you can see the reality of what I'm saying, buy a ticket immediately for a trip to Europe and don't come back until you are over your need to be denied and rejected by the man you claim to "love".I'm confused--which is the truth? Will a guy ever say "I love you" if it isn't true?i hate to bring bad news, but guys will say almost anything just to get sex. that's why you need to be careful, because guys sometimes just say it..to get things in return.I'm confused--which is the truth? Will a guy ever say "I love you" if it isn't true?
Yeah, some husbands murder their wives. How do you think that happens if they're really in love? As for this guy, he sounds controlling. Stay away from him.

No comments:

Post a Comment