Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Does she actually love me?

I've been going out with my girlfriend for about a month and her mate has said to me that she said she thinks she loves me and he's also said to her that I said I loved her but I actually said I don't know yet. Yesterday I with my her and a few of our mates and I asked her to save me half on a cigarette and she said no, so I said please love you, joking about and she said I don't love you. By the way we've been texting each other and instead of saying Ly (Love you) at the end of them we've been putting Dly (Don't love you) and one night she put only joking I do Ly. Anyway when she said I don't love you I said that not what you sent me in the text, she said yeah I was joking and I said I know thats why I didn't put anything back. We have never being really close and never really had any time alone and last night I was lay in bed with her talking and she said Do you love me and I didn't know what to say so I said don't know do you love me. She said I think so and what does don't know mean. So I said well I think I do but am not to sure yet. Anyway like I said we've never been really close most of the time we're play fighting but we were kissing and hugging for like 2 hours yesterday.Does she actually love me?she actually does.Does she actually love me?grow a pair

btw i didnt read

No comments:

Post a Comment