Saturday, February 18, 2012

Can guys really love a woman, or is it JUST about sex? (GUYS ANSWER)?

so i went alll through highschool staying a virgin. And its not that im an ugly girl because i get asked out often, i just didnt feel ready....and i wanted to wait for love. Well, one night this jeowpjlqgjfq guy that i know rapes me. Twice. And both times when he was done, he just looked at me with disguste because he didnt need my body after he was done. That was my first time. And now i just dont understand. I see guys totally differently now. I used to believe in love, but now it just seems like all so fake. And im scared to get sexy and scared to indulge in my desires because he suddenly pops in my mind. idk.Can guys really love a woman, or is it JUST about sex? (GUYS ANSWER)?I feel nothing but empathy for you here. The guy that raped you is a criminal and a scumbag.



I can assure you that most men are not that way.



And if you look carefully, you will find someone who truly does worship you, adore you and will be happy to fulfill your desires. Eventually the ahole that raped you will vanish from instant memory.Can guys really love a woman, or is it JUST about sex? (GUYS ANSWER)?1) you should really get him arrested... rape? thats really really serious, yet girls always hide it...

2)yes there is love, look for the nice guys who are not just the players...

there is love and lust, unfortuanately uve experienced lust much more...

No comments:

Post a Comment