Tuesday, February 21, 2012

How will i know if my best friend's gay and in love with me?

Im a guy and in 3rd year highschool. I have a bestfriend who is just sooooooooo handsome and good looking. we've been best friends since prep level and still friends until now. We are really close and very touchy too. When our eyes meet, we gaze into each other's eyes until someone looks away or asks why. We do everything together and I would even pay for everything when were together just because I want to be with him. I honestly go crazy if i dont get to talk/chat/see him. HE is really good looking and alot of girls are doing extraordinary feats to add him in friendster, chat with him or simply see him but he doenst have a girlfriend. He is kinda emo-ish but on a very small level.Aside from the fact that he is not that talkative but only i can make him talk for long. I really love his laugh. I pretty much make a fool out of myself just to see that beautiful smile and laugh. My other classmates have told me that he sometimes looks at me when im not looking. The look that says i love you. That kind of look. When we watch movies, he would sometimes hold my hand if theres a scary part(this could mean that he is either trying to stop me from covering my eyes or just wants to hold my hand) and leans on my shoulder. Its very sweet. I have this strange feeling when he is beside me and he hold my hand. I pretty much go to some school events that are not mandatory just to see him. He is the type of guy who looks like a girl. emo-hair thin body. He doesn't act like a gay-girlish person who flaunts but he acts like a shy girl. Really looks like a girl. I treat him as one. I really love him and i dont know if he feels the same way for me. Im pretty kinda defiantly maybe sure that he is gay for me. I even think he sometimes begs me to kiss him cause he looks at me when our faces are JUST TOOOO close. I also feel the strong amount of WANT AND NEED to simply press my lips against his.u know guys. there was recently an event that happened in my class. one of my friends who is really gay told they guy he was gay for. That guy said that he wasnt gay and now the whole class knows it and their friendship is now destroyed. i wont let that happened to me.

but i did ask him one night if he loved me as a friend. he said yes. I love him. How do i know if He is gay?How will i know if my best friend's gay and in love with me?You'll going to regret it if you don't go for it. I had a friend my last year of high school that was a German foreign exchange student, he was so freaking cute. I still regret not at least trying to ask him out.How will i know if my best friend's gay and in love with me?How about you tell him you're gay and see what he says. Sounds like you haven't come out yet. If he's your best friend, he isn't going to care.
  • muffler
  • english to arabic
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment