Saturday, February 18, 2012

Why are the ones i love dying in my dreams?

I lost two cousins this year, one in Febuary and one in April...and it hurts soo bad. But now I am having dreams that other people I love die. One night i had a dream that my favorite cousin died and then the next night i have a dream my dad dies. I hate it, because I cry in my dreams and in my waking life. I start crying and i notice it but the dream still keeps going on...why am i having these dreams...could it just be that im still upset over my cousins death...or do you think the dreams have a meaning? and please this is a serious question..Why are the ones i love dying in my dreams?I'm sorry for your loss. It must be very upsetting not only to be dealing with that grief, but also to be having dreams about the very subject you want to avoid.



Dreams are a very powerful tool, used by your subconscious mind to alert your conscious mind to things you might not be aware of in your waking hours. I've always believed that dreams are messages that individuals should try to interpret for themselves, at least partially. There are some universal symbols that can be interpreted by books and others from whom you seek advice. However, a lot of the material that surfaces in a dream is significant only to you.



That being said, dreaming about the death of loved ones after experiencing the real-life death of loved ones may indicate your deep-seated fear of further loss. You want to cling to the people you still have, because you fear they will be taken from you. I sincerely doubt that these dreams are premonitions, or visions of things to come. You would do well to push those thoughts out of your mind completely.



Life is short, and its brief nature makes it all the more sweet. It is best to make the most out of every moment you're given. Enjoy the people you have around you, and focus on that with everything you've got. Grieving is a process, and it must be dealt with patiently. You will get through this. Take comfort in the positive things and allow yourself time to heal. I hope this helps. My heart goes out to you.Why are the ones i love dying in my dreams?
First you should stop mourning over the cousins. May God have mercy on them. You increase the deceased's suffering if the living grieve. Dreams have a different way of expression. That you see someone die actually foretells their longevity. In addition, if you can remember who causes the death as this is also indicative of the victim benefiting from the culprit/killer. I know dreams are strange, Nevertheless, this is the meaning.



RegardsWhy are the ones i love dying in my dreams?Well to dream about the death of a loved one, suggests that you are lacking a certain aspect or quality that the loved one embodies. Ask yourself what makes this person special or what do you like about him. It is that very quality that you are lacking in your own relationship or circumstances. Alternatively, it indicates that whatever that person represents has no part in your own life.
according to me you have just answered your own question in your question -- yu are having these dreams because just recently you have lost two people



http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>Why are the ones i love dying in my dreams?In my culture it means that they will live longer!Why are the ones i love dying in my dreams?
i couldn't agree more with Kari
What Rose SaidWhy are the ones i love dying in my dreams?
First I would like to say I'm sorry you lost two family members..Decoding our dreams is somewhat difficult to do. And it also depends on what your beliefs are, I grew up on a Native American reservation, the elders would say that some one in your family or some one whom you are close to is pregnant!..I had a dream that one of my best friends died in a car accident a month later I found out that my sister in law/best friend was pregnant! Death is hard to deal with especially if the people you lose is unexpected and you may be afraid of losing people that are close to you. I hope you find the answer you are looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment