Wednesday, February 15, 2012

My soon to be ex-husband is bipolar. We got in an argument and I left one night. He then filed for divorce?

I guess I was completely fed up with his emotional abuse in front of our daughter. The next day he got the paperwork, filed for divorce, changed the locks on our home(which is in both our names), and filed an emergency restraining order on me. We went to court and everything was denied. We have a beautiful little 18 month old girl and have known each other since we were 14. I love his rational side but when he gets like this it's unbearable. Now, he claims he's not bipolar after he was diagnosed over the course of a year and refuses to take his meds. The court ordered him to get a psychological evaluation and have his old records faxed over. He got the evaluation and the they are claiming he is not bipolar. However, he did not have his records faxed over as he was ordered to. Can he bs a psychological evaluation? Now he has to have the documents faxed over since he didn't and we meet in court again in a month. I guess I'm just confused because it took a year to diagnose him bipolar and he was on meds. for a long time. So, can a court evaluation be wrong? Or is he really this mean?My soon to be ex-husband is bipolar. We got in an argument and I left one night. He then filed for divorce?Sure the court eval can be wrong... it is a psychologist who listens to him talk for an hour..... it can be bullshitted.... When his records come over it will change.My soon to be ex-husband is bipolar. We got in an argument and I left one night. He then filed for divorce?
I suppose he does not want to be with a woman who flees rather than grow up and have a serious conversation.My soon to be ex-husband is bipolar. We got in an argument and I left one night. He then filed for divorce?My ex is bipolar and we have a child together..Believe me I understand what your going through. You never know what kind of mood he would be in.. One day we are perfect, the next he calls me rude names..

Im not really sure, if he means the divorce..but what I do is I give him ALOT of space..%26amp; eventually he comes around.. It sucks %26amp; it hurts..but space is what you need, dont try to push the issue or he will run farther away.My soon to be ex-husband is bipolar. We got in an argument and I left one night. He then filed for divorce?
What is on the order still stands, he can not change. He is being nasty often goes with bipolar, their moods fluctuate he sounds like he needs help agreed. He can try he wont get anywhere, the truth is never far behind. I have encountered people with bipolar and have never met one who can not become unbearable. Don't worry just let him be, the truth always comes out, and the more he dos it he will only make things worse for himself.My soon to be ex-husband is bipolar. We got in an argument and I left one night. He then filed for divorce?Man you really are hammering the bi-polar issue. he emotional abused you yeah sure

look when they do a physc eval they look for the bi-polar markers if they say no then it is no he doesn't have to release his medical records

Why don't you do what all women do claim he beat you and verbally abused you. once you have the kids get a restraining order and then claim the kids were abused while with him It will take months for another eval the court will order programs for him to complete Then when he has done them you say I still don't trust him he has a drug habit now. Then process starts again

After two years of this and 40 k in lawyers he'll be broke and mentally screwed right up the kids won't know who he is and you win.

What you won I have no idea but he will probably commit suicide and you'll be free to do whatever oh btw you keep suing him for child support and back support and use that as another excuse so he can't see the kids. Pretty much you'll kill him legally yeah its all legal great way to kill someone but feel safe it would never happen to a woman you have rights men don't in custody cases its a fact I've been thereMy soon to be ex-husband is bipolar. We got in an argument and I left one night. He then filed for divorce?
Yeah, he CAN really BS an evaluation. I'm a medicated bipolar and though I've never done it, I know people who have.
  • kauffman tire
  • government auctions
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment