Saturday, February 18, 2012

How can I love someone and not suffocate them?

I live with my man and we love each other. We have hit a few rough patches but they have passed on. But since our last fight I just cant seem to leave him alone because Im afraid to lose him. He is getting super annoyed because I cant let go... I mean he said he didnt love me one night but now he says if he didnt it would be over. Im really starting to push my luck. How do I keep from being so obsessed to show him I dont need him 24/7? I love him but Im way to obsessed.How can I love someone and not suffocate them?How about you organise outings with your girlfriends 3 times a week and during the time you're with them you don't txt or call him. If not maybe you could get a hobby (yoga, sports etc) to help distract you.

No comments:

Post a Comment