Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Crazy affair one night.. Should I feel guilty?

I don鈥檛 know how to say鈥?I did the wildest think ever. I have this friend and she is crazy and she has this strange relationship with a young boy she met on the internet (he is just 18). So we went to a bar and he came and after some glasses we went to her place. Well, the boy is virgin but he loves the idea of getting down on a woman. We undressed both from the waist down and let him kiss us both down there for like a couple of hours. We were drunk (we girls, he only had soda) and it felt good, and that was all we did (that was the deal). He never undressed but I guess he was enjoying it at least as much as us.

My fried did that again several days later and said that she is pleased with the idea but I have a strange feeling of guilt now and I don鈥檛 know why. Should I feel it or it was OK what we did?Crazy affair one night.. Should I feel guilty?I cheated and I felt guilt for like 6 months but then it went away. If you think about it everyday then say something because it could eat you up and you will feel a lot better when you come clean. Or just stop thinking about it.Crazy affair one night.. Should I feel guilty?Yes.. you were naked... come on unless you are hot or something he would not be to attached to you.Crazy affair one night.. Should I feel guilty?i'm an 18 year old dude

and i say that you shouldn't feel bad about it,

i'm not a virgin but i remember when i was, its nice to have someone with experience guide you along. So its almost a service.

No comments:

Post a Comment