Saturday, February 18, 2012

How long can a relationship last with true love?

I just got my first tarot reading and the psychic knew I was homosexual. It surprised me because no one knew I was homosexual and I never really accepted who I am. He asked me what kind of guys I like and I told him I like guys who are straight acting. He told me thats good because a straight man will never love me but a gay one will and in the next 3-4 years I will find one and he will love me. I am still a virgin and I never felt loved by anyone, not even my own parents. I always felt they never wanted me and therefore I never loved myself. I had many oppurtunities for sex but it was never for real love just one night stands. If the psychic's reading does come true, I hope it lasts very long because i'm willing to be a virgin until that man comes into my life.How long can a relationship last with true love?foreverHow long can a relationship last with true love?4ever

No comments:

Post a Comment