Saturday, February 18, 2012

I love my girlfriend, but sometimes i get uncomortable with her having so many past partners... Is this bad?

I'm 19 and my girlfriend is 21. And I love my girlfriend so much and i know that she loves me. One night when i was over at her house, we both decide to be honest with each other about how many sexual partners we've both had. I have been with 10 girls and 1 guy (this was in a threesome so i count it) 2 of those times were in threesomes... and she has been with 38 guys and 1 girl, and has been in 4 threesomes. I was surprised to say the least but it didn't really bother me at that point in time



But honestly sometimes when we have sex, i think about all the guys she has already been with and it makes me uncomfortable and causes my confidence to drop, which leads to me not being able to stay hard. I really don't want to tell her the reason i can't stay hard sometimes, because i dont want to offend her by letter her know that it makes me uncomfortable. I really love her and it really only bothers me during sex, so it really doesn't have an effect on the other aspects of our relationship. I really want to please her in bed, so i want to hopefully find a way to get over it.



And no, im not going to dump her because she has slept wit a lot of guys in the past, because honestly i've slept with a a lot of girls as well. We've both agreed that it is in the past.



Is there anything i can do to not have it bother me so much? Is it normal to be uncomfortable with it? Any advice?I love my girlfriend, but sometimes i get uncomortable with her having so many past partners... Is this bad?stop thinking while yall do it. its a primal thing, just let everything in your mind go blank.I love my girlfriend, but sometimes i get uncomortable with her having so many past partners... Is this bad?Wow...dont worry about it. By the time you are her age you'll be probably have slept with 38 people too! GrossI love my girlfriend, but sometimes i get uncomortable with her having so many past partners... Is this bad?When you both clearly use sex in such a distorted sick way you can't really complain.

No comments:

Post a Comment