Saturday, February 18, 2012

One night ruined my life... HELP :( urgently? anyone?

Basically, a week last saturday my best friend kissed me and then last saturday he asked me out and it felt so right even though i came out of a huge 2 year relationship 3 months ago... however last night ruined everything :(

we went to this party and he was really drunk and completely all over me and i couldn't handle it because we'd only been going out 3 days and he was saying he loved me etc and we hadn't been like that.. felt like we were diving in at the deep end and after my 2 yr relationship and all... so i dumped him... then when he left the party i kissed someone else...

and when i got home i fully regretted the whole thing and i've been texting him and he said he'd meet me tomorrow to discuss it but when he agreed to i thought he knew i kissed someone and i just found out he has no idea and i can't deny it because there's PHOTOS :( they're on some random girls facebook so he hasn't seen but other people he knows have.

i feel so so bad about the whole thing i can't believe i've hurt someone who i care about so much

what do i do/say when i see him? tell him about the kiss? what do i say? help me in any way please :( i actually hate myself.One night ruined my life... HELP :( urgently? anyone?Well i would have to say that you should always be honest with him. If you really like this boy then tell him that. Just because you got out of a two year relshionship does not mean you can't like this guy. Search your feelings and heart and it will tell you weather you should be with this guy or just be friends. Even though that will not happen. boys and girls can't be friends with each other with out one or the other falling in love with the other. Unless one side is gay. Well hope this helped. Good luck tomorrow.One night ruined my life... HELP :( urgently? anyone?You obviously don't feel for him like he does for you. If you want to be with him you will have to be honest with him. If you don't want the relationship you will need to tell him your not ready. Tell him once you are you will look him up and if he is already taken then it was not meant to be.One night ruined my life... HELP :( urgently? anyone?You need to find out why you kissed somone else first I guess you really dont like him other than a friend.And yea just tell him everything.One night ruined my life... HELP :( urgently? anyone?
You sound like you were really confused and scared. Just tell him the truth and I think he will forgive you. Everything will be ok. Sometimes these things happen and we don't really know what did. You are a good person, but everyone makes mistakes. Don't punish yourself to much, just say your sorry and that you were confused and couldn't take it, so you kissed someone. I know how you feel, its hard, but everything will be fine. Just be yourself and your not a nasty person. You just made a mistake. Just have a good night sleep and just forget everything for now, then take care of it tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment