Tuesday, February 21, 2012

After I "Fingered" my Girlfriend One Night She Told Me To Forget About It......?

One day i went to my girlfriends and im 13 shes just turned 14, her mum and sister went out for a bit and her brother was in the front room watching tv, we were in another room up stairs and i started kissing her allot and then it ended me up rubbing her leg (she had her PJ's on) and then i got neer where her vagina is and started to rub, then after a while i started rubbing her nickers then got to her vagina and by the time i started rubbing she was getting wet then she kept telling me faster then deeper ect she was loving it! when i had to go home she didnt want me to stop so i caried on for a while, but when i got home she text me saying to forget about it? is it like what boys do after masterbating like they feel depressed? or does she just hate me?



My question is does she hate me? will she let me finger her again? any other things PLEASE I WANT TO KNOW SOMTHINGAfter I "Fingered" my Girlfriend One Night She Told Me To Forget About It......?no she does not hate you

no she will probably not ever let you do that again

please act more mature and not like an animal with your girl

No comments:

Post a Comment