Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Do boys/men actually want to fall in love?

Everyone knows how most girls dream of falling in love with the perfect guy.



Do guys think that way too (even though they may not admit it)?

Or do most guys prefer one-night stands and short-term hook-ups?



Just out of curiosity.Do boys/men actually want to fall in love?We don't actually WANT to, but we think of it more like:



"Whoa...so-and-so type of girl would be great. Oh well. anyway: when she pops by, she'll pop by, I guess. I'm-a go about my life for now, lol."



Rather than how girls think about it:



"OH...I love this type of guy, and it'll be so great if I get to meet him...I wish I could meet that GREAT guy today. Who'll love me and care for me and...%26lt;insert other mushy stuff here%26gt;."



We don't want to. We kind of think about it like...when the time comes, it'll happen, lol. It's not something you'll concentrate on too much, though once in a while, if things are moving too slow in your opinion, you may go out and try to see if you can find a good girl. Most of the time, when you do that, you end up finding some too-easy chick;



Then the weight of droping her feels too great, and you don't really want to hurt her by telling her she's not the one, but well...man...I'm reallt not interested in her--



"John? You look distant. everything okay?"

"Sure, babe."



Aww...man...and she wants to invite me into the apartment again...wtf?



Then eventually when it gets too much, he just breaks up, and, well, she feels hurt, and %26lt;insert sad story here%26gt;.



Continuous repititions of this process are what create a 'player'.



However, the problem those guys don't get is that it's not that the girl was too easy, most of the time, but that she was too TRUSTING, and that that was an actually perfect relationship. So they kind of lock themselves into trying to find a girl who won't sleep with them...and...it's kinda complex, so here's what:



Don't sleep witha guy until marriage, or at least engagement.

==Do boys/men actually want to fall in love?
All men want to fall in love.



Some men want to fall in love, but will have one night stands until they find the right one (The right one will not have a one night stand with him BTW).



Others will get into relationships with girls, just to be in one; but will still wait for the right one to fall in love with.



Then a select few will fall in love, but still cheat and have one night stands with other girls.



MOST other men want to fall in love, but just haven't found the right one and don't find satisfaction in one night stands.Do boys/men actually want to fall in love?Anyone with a soul wants to find their soul-mate. It's those who run around like animals, cravenly fulfilling their hedonistic desires that have no understanding of what love is. And i would say it's about the same percentage for women and men. Don't pretend as though there aren't women in the world who's shallow lives consist of nothing but the next screw.
I'm not a boy so i cant give you a real answer lol. But in my opinion men want to fall in love rather then boys because when men are young(boys) they just want to experiment and have fun ya know? But not all of them there are some young boys who have really long lasting relationships i guess it depends if there that caring guy, or that hot shot that flirts with all the girls (=Do boys/men actually want to fall in love?Yes some of us do want to fall in love with a women. Notice i didn't say girl. It just depends on where you stand in life for some. Some guys like some girls don't want anything but a short terms booty call or just friends to hang around with. I would consider myself to want to have that special girl to get married to and im young.Do boys/men actually want to fall in love?
Yes, guys (and people in general) want to find love and that one person their supposed to be with forever.



But at different times guys (same as women) want different things. At one point in their life they might want a relationship and others to be single. It depends on the person....not men vs women.
the guys who show off in front of his friends, is a dead give away of "i'll say anything to get in your pants" just so he can brag about it the next day, the guy your looking for, is the more quiet type, that doesn't care what anyone else thinks, and yes alot of guys really do want to find a true love and start a family.......you just have to wait for him.... which can sometimes take a while...Do boys/men actually want to fall in love?
I think most guys just want to get some. Then there are some who won't admit they wanna fall in love. Last there are the guys like me, who isn't afraid to admit he loves cuddling, holding hands, and getting the love butterflies in the stomach! I love, well, love! =)
You'll always hear of those guys who don't seek love and don't want commitment, and don't stay with one girl long enough to hear or have to say "I love you"... but there are guys out there who actually do believe in love, and who wait for the perfect girl to come along :).
I think most guys want a relationship with the right woman and vise versa for woman. But it takes time to establish feelings with someone and it takes time to sort them out to get started in a relationship, so I hope that answered your question
Men want to fall in love, after a certain point in their lives. But from 18-25, it's all about sex. This is a generalization, of course. There are exceptions, but good luck finding those.
It is human nature to want love no matter the gender. Guys want to sow their oats, girls want to bake the oats. I think guys want to settle down with someone they love eventually, but girls are more into now.
I think some do, but the ones that do are usually (at my school) ugly and stalker- types. The guys at my school who know they're cute they are conceited and go for the mean girls who are whores.
In all matters I think everyone male or female want someone to love, Even if most guys talk about sex they are really hiding their true feelings. You know have to be all manly or their reps are messed...:/ =]
I think that most guys really do want to fall in love, even though they won't admit it. They like to play around longer than girls, but eventually they all want to find a nice girl and settle down.
Yes... I have had girlfriends before but I personally have never felt in love before. I would really like to enjoy the tenderness and the warmth in my heart that people have told me the have felt before.



Good Luck :)
idk about most guys.. but i personally want to fall in love with the perfect girl, and have a happy life with her. maybe im just a romantic though
Depends on the guy...



Personally, of course I do! I just have a hard time meeting women because I'm shy... But of course I hope I fall in love with someone great eventually.
Sure, why not? Only the ones that are immature don't.
i guess so.



they're also humans,



who have emotions.
i want to fall in love



hooh ups and one night stands are just nasty
depends on the morality of the guy!!
uh yes.. if love didn't exist no one would be searching for it
I ask my ex and he dreams about it when he is sleeping so yeah they do...but it takes a real man to amitt...

No comments:

Post a Comment