Saturday, February 18, 2012

Can I stay in a love hotel in Japan? (see details)?

I'm looking to go to Japan at the end of the year and I've been told to try going to a love hotel for at least one night.

I know it's discrete and not too expensive for what you get and it honestly sounds like a bit of fun

But so far the people I'm going with are all girls



Would they let us in?

any other comments on the matter are welcome =]Can I stay in a love hotel in Japan? (see details)?I tried that once with my female friend....It was quite interesting...The first hotel said to us that we can not stay there. The second one said they didn't really want 2 girls staying there. The 3rd one said that we could stay but only if we could guarantee them that there won't be a man coming later. I would like to see what would happen if you turn up with a bunch of girls....how many are you?

So...good luck!Can I stay in a love hotel in Japan? (see details)?
I stayed at one with my husband and little girl. My husband's employer booked it by accident and apologized later. At least the air conditioning was fabulous and my daughter loved the big bathtub!Can I stay in a love hotel in Japan? (see details)?Yes, you can stay there without any problem. Most of them do not have a reception desk. You pick a room from a board and before leaving you swipe you credit card and you're done.

I had the most beautiful hotel room I ever stayed in for a very reasonable price (and a gorgeous Japanese guy to stay with me!!)Can I stay in a love hotel in Japan? (see details)?
Don't forget earplugsCan I stay in a love hotel in Japan? (see details)?Sure, you can, no one checks if you really have sex there.

There is one thing: if there are more than 2 person going in, they generally charge for the others, and also they can be fussy.



But it is not a business where people ask much from the costumers.Can I stay in a love hotel in Japan? (see details)?
Well, depend on the hotel..some can say ok and no trouble about but others could say no. Depends of his own rules, you know. And more if you are going with several girls.
When we had a long drive with family, my husband was so exhausted, so was I, our car was very small to stop and relax, we looked for a place we could rest, but we couldn't find any but a shabby love hotel. They let us stay, and our children were too young to know what kind of place it was. So, I think you can find a one.

No comments:

Post a Comment