Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Guys: Would you love both baby's the same?

Ok so say you got two girls pregnant, one a girl you care nothing for and the other is your girlfriend who you love. Both are pregnant and it yours,( you had a one night stand with the other girl) and both are having the baby. Would you be just as involved with the one night stand baby, and love it just as much as the one you had with your girlfriend? Be honest.Guys: Would you love both baby's the same?if you want the honest truth i would love both of them and be there for them but i really think i would be slightly more attached to my kid with the women i love as wrong as it sound thats the honest truthGuys: Would you love both baby's the same?I've encountered many people in such situation, and yes, and also considering myself, YES.Guys: Would you love both baby's the same?I would have to love both, I wouldn't want to deprive one of a father

No comments:

Post a Comment