Thursday, January 26, 2012

What is the best Chess iphone app?

I'm looking for a chess app for my iphone. I'm looking to improve my game so being able to play against a computer would be good (I have already seen a few like that) but what I really want is an app i can use to play against friends and other chess players like the scrabble game I've already got on my iphone.



Oh yeah and I have a 3gs iphone.What is the best Chess iphone app?
he 3D board is probably the best one I've seen in an iPhone app, ... The chess.com app is the best value in the store, but in the non-free "instructive opponent" category, it's now a dog-fight between Shredder and tChess Pro as far as I can tell.What is the best Chess iphone app?
Here are some answers.

http://www.chess.com/forum/view/general/鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment