Thursday, January 26, 2012

Is there any good chess games i can play online. and someone to play with that can help me get better?

I am an ok chess player. this year my school started a chess club and had a tounament to find the best 10 chess players in the school and i won all of my games. My school is versing another school that is really good. I have no one to play with and im sick of playing against the computer. can someone please tell me a good online chess game where i can play with real people. i would prefer a chat box so i can ask better players for tips and help.Is there any good chess games i can play online. and someone to play with that can help me get better?
Unfortunately, the online community is not always friendly or supportive enough to make the chat box worthwhile.



I would look for a chess club in your City, outside your school. Many cities have clubs, and many colleges and universities have clubs. Maybe your school advisor could suggest a club, Most clubs will welcome younger students, and you might find someone who can be a good teacher.



You don't tell us how old you are, so I don't know if you are in high school or grade school. If you are in grade school, maybe your mom or dad could you to the first meeting.Is there any good chess games i can play online. and someone to play with that can help me get better?
Yahoo games

No comments:

Post a Comment